Saturday, March 19, 2011

Disappointed

Why you may ask? I've put on about 5 lbs :(....
I knew my dress slacks were fitting a bit snuggly. Seems that the weight may be added in the mid-section. I NEED intervention. I went on a internet frenzy looking for recipes for post bariatric patients. I didn't find a lot. I need to cut down in portions, stick to protein & water and I NEED to exercise for real!!!!! Not just running after my kids!! The promise that the weather is on the upswing for better days looks good. If I hadn't just gotten on the scales here at work I wouldn't have known for sure how much I put on...5lbs is 5lbs...
I will overcome this...

1 comment:

  1. Jeanette;

    You have been doing a wonderful job! It is great that you are seeing the weight 'creep' back on and now its up to you to make necessary changes to make the weight go the other way. You have been on a hard journey and I commend you for your hard work and dedication to bettering yourself! You're an inspiration!

    ReplyDelete