Sunday, February 28, 2010

Transformations


Haven't been here in awhile. Life gets busy, or rather you get busy living ;) Hope all is well with all of you and that your making things matter in your lives. Remember that a lot of times it's the small things that matter. The small steps make large bounds.
Weight loss is going well for me. I am pleasantly pleased with the successes I have & am experiencing. I ate too much at supper tonight. I am a bit uncomfortable and hope that it passes. I ate a few things that were new too me, or rather my new pouch. Things I hadn't eaten yet, so maybe thats part of the 'full' feeling I have.
I am excited that Spring & Summer are just around the corner. I an anxious to get out & walk & do many more things than winter will allow. I am looking into gym memberships & trying to figure out blocks of time that will enable me to work out. Living with Bobby & having an awesome sand colored lab named Tanner, I know at times when no one wants to walk with me that Tanner will be my walking partner. :) I just hope he will listen too me as well as he does Bobby.
My hair has finally stopped falling out so much. For that I am thankful. I thought for awhile I might go bald!! Everyday I would worry because I was cleaning out way more hair from the comb than normal. Now I have 'fuzzies'. Fuzzies you say? New hair growth thats at all growth stages and looks like baby duck fuzzies. I'm serious. Its pointless to try and blend it in too because inevitably they spring back up the way they want too.
I had to have a mammogram recently. Went to my yearly check up at my ob gyns office & she ordered a mam. because I have fibrostics cysts, but now that I have lost 125lbs they are more noticable. I got a clean bill of health from the breast ultrasound & mammogram. All is well. :)
In light & love~

1 comment:

  1. Glad you are doing well and the hair loss has stopped! Congratulations on the amazing weight loss!

    ReplyDelete