Saturday, February 6, 2010

Love is Amazing...

Sorry I have not been here in awhile. Life has a way of getting busy, and time has a way of getting a way from me at times.
The weight loss is going wonderfully!! I am now down 117lbs. I can fit into size 15/16 jeans, which look totally FAB by the way!!! I'm so excited about EVERYTHING!!! I am due to have labs drawn soon to see where all of that is at. I broke down & bought a 'body suit' for underneath my clothing to help keep me warm. I seem to have a hard time keeping warm these days *laugh*, unless I am snuggled up with the newest edition to my life. Which brings me to another wonderful development in my world! FAB BOYFRIEND!
He loves me for me & we are on cloud nine together. The openess & honesty in our relationship has carried us far & some may say quickly to our commitment to eachother in the relationship. I know I am going to give this 100% because I can 'feel' that I am right where I need & want to be & its the best damn feeling I've had in forever!!! Sometimes I feel with all the successes in my life that its all jus a dream & at any moment I will wake up, but when I feel his arms around me I know this is my reality & I feel truly blessed!
I wanted to give you all a quick update. I will have more time to post tomorrow, so alas, i bid farewell, until we meet again!
PEACE & LOVE
^j^

No comments:

Post a Comment