Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Some of you may ask, "Whats with the title to your blog J?" Well, its simple really. "Phat" is that funny little slang word that I substitute for 'Fat', although it means both. "Phat" means, cool, excellent, attractive, very good. "Perdure" is a word I like. It means existance. And in general isn't life grand??? :) I think so! AKA..My Phat Existance!

Today was a pretty typical domesticated summer day. Although I was awakened by the rumbling of large trucks and equipment as the road crews decided to start ripping up our street this morning at 7am. WHAT? You have got to be kidding me..grrr..it should be outlawed I say!!
So starting tomorrow afternoon, everyone on our block/ either side has to start parking around the corner on a side street or a block away at the elementary school parking lot. Fun. What if I accidently leave something in my vechicle & remember it later, like usual?? You can bet I'll be thrice checking to make sure we ALL have everything once exiting said transportation.

Doing well with my magic elixir (I decided that that sounded much more appealing & a little more mysterious than simply 'liquid diet'). Either way it makes people ask questions! I did get my 64 ounces of water in today. Whew. Here, let me move around a little, can you hear it? :)

My family Dr ran labs on me yesterday when I went to see him. My phosphate levels came back elevated again, so now tomorrow whilst I work I get the pleasure of having a liver/gallbladder (even though my gallbladder is non-existant due to prior surgery) ultrasound. Just to see what might be causing it. He said maybe they left behind the bile duct & if so I might have a stone creating the increase in phosphate. If not, then on to the liver. Interesting.

I missed drum circle tonight. :( I was really looking forward to it, and I was even called to ask if everything was ok & where was I? It made me feel good to know I was missed. I so needed the meditation before surgery this next week. I am, however, looking forward to my support group/wls class this thursday. (wls=weight loss surgery) ;)

Off to finish laundry then to bed! Goodnight! ^i^


Foot note: ^i^ & ^j^ are Angel symbols!!

No comments:

Post a Comment