Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Appreciation

Today is going to be a good day. I can feel it! And if things start to sour, well, I won't let that happen! :)
I'm carrying a few crystals in my pocket today. Rose quartz= the stone of love. Adventurine= stone of abundance. Malachite= healing energy, peacefulness. Citrine= healing ability, eliminates self destructive behavior. Amethyst=strengthens immunity, energizing.
If I haven't told any of you lately. I want to say THANK YOU! Thanks for reading my blog, thanks for the words of encouragement, thanks for sharing your stories, thanks for sharing recipes & ideas! THANKS THANKS THANKS!!!! For whether we realize it or not, its a support of sorts. It's a camaraderie.
Started my day by drinking some water. Was so thirsty when I woke up this morning! I had an egg beaters, ham & low fat cheese thin wrap this morning for breakfast. I brought in, a small cup of Wendys Chili for lunch, and I have non fat small curd cottage cheese for a quick bit if need be. (protein, got to remember the protein!) I was craving something yesterday..of flavor..so I had a few sips of Crystal Light Fruit Punch drink. I don't like to drink a lot of that because of the asparatame in it and all the horrible things I have read about that ingredient. :( But for a quick few seconds it was good, and I didn't have enough of it to give me a headache.
Am I drinking water right now? Yes! And soon to go on break here from work & I plan on taking advantage of the fact that Mother Nature has not opened those dark skies out there and let it rain yet, by going for a swift walk! Guess I shoulda grabbed my umberella!!!
PEACE ^i^

No comments:

Post a Comment