Friday, December 11, 2009

Is this Heaven?


I am in heaven this morning. It's wonderful. I am drinking a 12 oz cup of fat free, sugar free, decaf french vanilla, hazelnut latte. YUM! I didn't know how well I would like it or how well it would go down, since my primary drink of choice is H2O. BUT, I think I found my nice lil splurge every once in awhile. Seems nice to drink something a little different and that warms the insides from this crazy cold weather we are experiencing!
Yesterday I ate; a caramel peanut butter south beach living diet bar for breakfast (12g of protein). I had a cup of cheesy broccoli soup for lunch & for supper, with 2 crackers per cup. Then in between here & there I ate almonds, maybe 15 total throughout the day. Then later in the evening I had a few pieces of thinly sliced cooked beef with about 1/3 c of brown rice & sauce. I lost another 5lbs since last week, making total lost now 85lbs. My jeans are fitting a bit loosely today, & I feel great, & it feels good to feel like I 'look' good. Thats a lot for me to say in that last statement. We are all our own worst critics, but though I may have always been told 'you have such a beautiful face' that didn't always make up for how I felt 'inside'. But I am starting to enjoy ME.
"Happiness is not in our circumstances, but in ourselves. It is not something we see, like a rainbow, or feel, like the heat of a fire. Happiness is something we are." J Sheerin
"When you live your life with an appreciation of coincidences and their meanings, you connect with the underlying field of infinite possibilties." Deepak Chopra
PEACE. ^j^

No comments:

Post a Comment