Thursday, December 24, 2009

Merry Christmas!!!


Merry Christmas everyone!! May you be blessed this holiday season & throughout the New Year!
My children & I celebrated our Christmas last night. It went over well, as I told them I put a special call into Santa since I had to start back to work on a 7 day & we needed to celebrate a few days early. ;) They were happy with the things they recieved & played til their hearts content. It made my heart happy to see them happy & that was my Christmas present :)
Onto the weight loss subject. I lost 10lbs from the last week I worked, during my week off. WOW. What did I do? I can't really say, because I did eat & I did eat healthy, I drank more water, & I recall a day where it seemed I ate more than normal, but I still lost! I know I did not go out walking, as Michigan weather has been snowy & cold, but I did walk during shopping trips to the mall & the stores. Some of you have asked me what is a typical day in eating like for me, so I thought I would share :)
Breakfast: 1/4 c of Special K/ or sometimes Kashi Go Lean Cereal with just enough fat free skim milk to cover the bottom of the bowl. & sometimes I will eat just a South Beach Living high protein cereal bar. (10g to 14g of protein)
Water 16oz glass after I have waited a half hour for my pouch to digest.
Snack: Yoplait fat free light yogurt. (5g protein)
My fav flavors: Strawberry, Key Lime, Peach Harvest
Water 16oz glass again after waiting for my pouch to settle.
Lunch: beef stir fry with veggies (protein anywhere from 14g to 19g)
Water
14 oz Chocolate Muscle Milk Light 20g protein
Snack: ritz crackers (4) with Simply Jiff creamy fat free peanut butter.
Supper: 2oz of pork chop with a sauce or gravy. Few veggies, carrots, green beans.
Water
And if I feel like something later in the evening its usually the ritz crackers with peanut butter.
I feel great today. I 'feel' like I look good & have been told several times that I look great.
I met a pretty amazing man. We're excited to see where things could possibly go. He's a breath of fresh air. Intelligent, well spoken, kind, caring, strong, a good father, and someone I could definately see myself spending more time with. So we shall see. He shares an interest in the whole paranormal realm & is fascinated with my abilties. We can talk for hours and not get bored. I'm happy :)
Thank you God for all the gifts you have bestowed upon me.
Wishing you all the best in life & love!!
PEACE

No comments:

Post a Comment