Tuesday, December 8, 2009

My Glass Runneth Over :)


Well, not really. Trying to drink drink drink, water that is. I know I didn't drink as much as I should have yesterday. Today I am determined!
Stopped into a GNC store yesterday looking for unjury, the clerks had no idea what I was talking about. Funny!! They work there & didn't know what it was until I shared what it was. 2 'buff' guys. Funny. So I wasn't afraid to share with them that I was post bariatric & had recently lost 80lbs. Of course right away they pointed me to some choices in whey or soy protein powders. They did show me an option that I might consider, which is another 'tasteless protein' powder that I could mix up in anything. So, who knows, maybe my face will grace their store again if I can't find unjury anywhere near me. I do have a few other health food stores to check out.
We have a huge winter storm headed our way. Ugh. I hope Mother Nature is kind to us because I really hate driving on bad roads. And I am supposed to start my 7 day rotation at the hospital thursday. The snow/freezing rain is supposed to start tonight and go thru thursday. Yay. Not. I have a hard time staying warm as it is, let alone Mother Nature & Jack Frost conspiring to make what some people would call "hell freeze over". No, no, thats not my thought about life...I just think it sounded funny! I LOVE LIFE!!!! I think I might have to invest in long johns this year though. Shhhhh...
Well, I must begin my day. Organizing my kitchen & finish sorting through clothes. Then I shall relax.....ahhh.
Ok peeps, have a great day & stay blessed!!
^j^

1 comment:

  1. Stumbled upon your blog. Just got done shoveling a foot of snow and about 3 foot snow drifts out of my driveway. I hope you don't get it that bad!!

    As for protein, I think Unjury is only available online. If you're looking for unflavored stuff, check out http://bulkfoodsdirect.com. They have good stuff that I have been using for a few months. It really does mix well in just about anything, without affecting the taste.

    Oh, and the only way I can drink enough water is with Crystal Light. It actually makes it quite east for me to get at least 6 glasses of water a day. That's impressive for me. :)

    ReplyDelete