Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Wow.


Today was my one month follow up surgeons appt. I weighed in and was surprised that I lost another 5lbs since this past thursday from weigh in at support group/class. SO...a total weight loss of 51lbs. WOW.
Today I was able to wear a pair of khaki dress pants that I haven't been able to wear in awhile. Woah. After my appt I decided to treat myself to 2 new tops. I wanted to buy a pair of jeans too, but found nothing that really spoke too me. I did however, remember I have a pair of jeans that I love love love stowed away in my closet, so I am soon to be searching for those & I am sure they will fit once again!
I made a nice supper for the kids & I last night. I was only able to eat the salisbury steak & it didn't settle well at first, but I never felt like it would come back up, just a little miserable. I had a few bites today as well & it did the same thing. So I guess that it will be awhile before I can eat it. No matter. I have found some really cool recipes for post RNY patients. I'm really excited to get cookin! ;)
Stay blessed ^j^

1 comment: